Friday, July 25, 2008

College Life

So this fall marks the beginning of my matriculation at New Saint Andrews' college in Moscow, Idaho.  The desire to attend started around summer '07 and God has been very gracious to provide me with a way to pay for it.  I landed a lucrative sales job over in Spokane and I should be able to pay most if not all of tuition by around September.  Yes, door to door sales.  It sounds boring but you'd be surprised at the kind of people you run into at a job like this.  Stories?  Oh.  I have stories.

For those of you who don't know I attended University of Idaho for two years, majoring in Mathematics and Engineering.  I attend Christ Church, however, and after rooming with some NSA students and having almost constant contact with these students I decided an education at NSA is more worth the time and money than one I'd be getting at UI.  So here I am.  Hope to see you all around (assuming anyone I know is actually reading this blog yet =p).

5 comments:

Addie said...

Welcome to Blogspot, Seth! How long did it take you to to create an account? :)

Take care! Three weeks to NSA! :)

Anonymous said...

So, now you have a link again from Bloomsburg.name, so watch out-your readership might go way up.

Unknown said...

Oh, so you're coming to NSA fulltime this year? cool beans.

It's xkcd... where are my brownie points? And what's the conversion between brownie points and real brownies? :-D

Sleipner said...

OMG! Claire you're amazing! I never thought anyone would get that. Well, a bajillion brownie points is worth exactly one drink at Chill Box or Bucer's. How bout that? =D

And if you don't know what Chill Box is, trust me when you get to Moscow you will. =)

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar Think of Facebook as a way to stay in touch with your customers rather than reaching out to more potential customers.