So I thought I deleted this thing because I figured a guy my age trying to be profound and intelligent on the internet was bound to end in disaster. But one of my friends convinced to keep posting. So that's that.
Managing R2 backups from the command line can be tedious. A tool that handles uploads and automates backups through a simple interface saves time and cuts down on mistakes, especially for people who don't live in the terminal. https://www.shefware.com/products/cloudflare-r2-backup
2 comments:
Facebook is constantly changing things up, which is why it is so important for you to check out your data every now and then. satta king
play bazaar
Managing R2 backups from the command line can be tedious. A tool that handles uploads and automates backups through a simple interface saves time and cuts down on mistakes, especially for people who don't live in the terminal. https://www.shefware.com/products/cloudflare-r2-backup
Post a Comment